Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, Baby!

This won't be a long post, considering most of us are in carbohydrate-stupors right now. While you're here, let me share a few of my highest ranking wishes, and I hope you'll share some of yours as well.

  1. I wish the families of Newtown, victims and survivors, peace. May they feel the arms of love and prayers from all over the world tonight.
  2. I pray for peace. The world is a pretty scary place at times and I hope that one day, it becomes a little less horrifying.
  3. I hope that the people who believed in the Mayan prophecy didn't spend all their money and are able to have a good laugh about it now.
  4. I wish all the children of the world a wonderful holiday with food, shelter and love.
  5. I wish the lawmakers joy and rest, so that they may prevent the fiscal cliff from consuming us all.
Maybe, the Mayan prophecy was all about the fiscal cliff. Hmmm. . .

Anyway, to all of you, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

From my family to yours.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment